JellyPages.com

Sunday 17 November 2013

My Neice's Baby Shower

Hi all, my neice is pregnant and due Christmas, she is having a baby shower this friday, So I have been compiling games, Doing the invites and favours.

There are lots of different games that are free printables, I used some of these designs and adjusted the image to my own designs .... Here are a few of the pics ....

Wishes for baby, each game pack had a few of these in to fill out.

Guess the baby birth weight in pink as we know she is having a girl.
We also have ...
Guess what's in your purse.
Wordsearch of baby names
Guess the celebrity baby face
Guess the bump size
Change the baby diaper blindfolded
Multi tasking mummy
Dirty diaper ....

Dirty diaper I made using pink paper, cut into a square and then made into a diaper will upload tutorial later .......

See you for now. 
Lil Fairy x


No comments:

Post a Comment